SBooster - Ultra MKII 5V
- Based on active filter technique
- Reduces the ripple & noise of the BOTW P&P ECO even further
- Designed as an additional upgrade for our BOTW P&P ECO MKI and MKII
- Re-stabilizes the output voltage to the correct voltage
- Dimensions: 240 x 130 x 75mm (WxHxD)
- User Manual
The Sbooster Ultra MKII is designed as an additional upgrade for our BOTW P&P ECO MKI and MKII. The Sbooster Ultra has to be connected directly to the Sbooster split-current module of the BOTW P&P ECO power supply.
The Sbooster Ultra is based on active filter technique, which reduces the ripple & noise of the BOTW P&P ECO even further to a negligible low level. The electronics of the Sbooster Ultra needs power to operate. Therefore BOTW P&P ECO power supply has to be set to a higher voltage. Besides the active filter function, the Sbooster Ultra also re-stabilizes the output voltage to the correct voltage. Due to the short output cable of the Sbooster Ultra, the highly purified powered is lossless passed to your audio device.