Synergistic Research - Reference Ethernet Switch UEF
- Synergistic Research - Made in the USA
- Science meets sound
- Closes the gap between digital playback and state-of-the-art analog
- Milled from a solid billet of aluminum like our Galileo Active Ground Block
- Foundation Power cable included
- Combines all EM Cell and UEF Tech applications and Galileo level chassis
Switch On/Tune In.
We’ve continued this decade-long adaption of EM Cell technology to condition the digital signal in an Ethernet Switch for perhaps our most transformational product since the original Power Cell line conditioner. It is no secret that digital sound quality has taken monumental strides forward since the days of “Perfect Sound Forever.” It’s also no secret that many audiophiles, including our Lead Designer, find much to love about the sound of analog playback from LP’s and Tapes. To quote the late great Harry Pearson of the Absolute Sound, “The best way to enjoy digital is to not listen to analog,” and in many respects, we agree. A state-of-the-art analog rig still excels in areas of spatial and holographic realism, as well as a harmonic texture that leaves many digital systems sounding somewhat flat and bleached in comparison.