Ifi - SPDIF iPurifier2
- Doesn’t over or up-sample the signal
- Up-to-date with features that lower jitter
- Outputs both S/PDIF and optical at the same time
- Can also function as a coax to optical converter
- Jitter-busting abilities are pretty impressive
- Galvanic-isolation, gold-plated EMI/RFI shielding
- Dimensions: 76(l) x 19(w) x 20(h)mm
- Warranty period - 12 months
Xbox lacks the X factor?
You’ve got a 4K TV with crystal clear picture quality? Or Xbox One X with stunning graphics?
But something is still not quite right. Movie sound tracks don’t quite ‘take you there’? In game, do tanks sound like lawnmowers?
You need the SPDIF iPurifier2.
Solution to SPDIF splutters
S/PDIF is the main digital audio output signal for devices such as Apple TVs, PS5, Xbox and 8K Smart TVs.
Mainstream devices that output an S/PDIF signal typically suffer from really low-quality transmission due to huge amounts of jitter. Read: terrible sound quality.
The SPDIF iPurifier2 solves spdif splutters.
Better than the cinema
Add our SPDIF iPurifier2 to get a fully restored, jitter-free signal that adds greater dynamic contrast, greater warmth and sharper detail to your sound.
Netflix has never sounded so good.