Rotel - CD11 Tribute
- Engineered with audio legend Ken Ishiwata
- Utilizing a custom selection of acoustically tuned components
- Delivers an increased sense of space and improved accuracy
- Audio Two is a authorized Rotel dealer in store and online
- Dimensions: 430 × 98 × 314mm (W × H × D)
- User Manual
Rotel has been designing and manufacturing CD players since the RCD-855 was launched in 1989 and has never looked back since.
Thus, the opportunity of engaging with audio legend Ken Ishiwata to create an even higher performance model of the successful CD11 was eagerly accepted by the Rotel design teams. With over 40 years of audio engineering experience Ken’s collaboration with Rotel created something truly special – the CD11 Tribute edition.
The CD11 Tribute includes critical changes to the power supply, DAC circuits and precise selection of components in the audio signal path delivering an increased sense of space, improved accuracy, detail, and genuineness of the audio.
Supporting RCA analog and coaxial digital outputs, front panel display and a remote control, the CD11 Tribute continues the proud tradition of Rotel and is reflective of the legacy of Ken and his tireless efforts delivering audio products preforming well beyond their price point.