Q Acoustics - Concept 50
- Q Acoustic
- Designed for increased power handling
- Construction reduces higher frequency cabinet noise
- Isolation suspension base eradicates unwanted external and internal vibrations
- Internal bracing stiffens the cabinet to minimize lower frequency vibrations
- Dimensions: 1025 x 418 x 319 mm (W × H × D)
No artificial coloring
Suited to larger spaces, the Concept 50 offers a truly high-end home audio performance without the high-end price tag. Every element of acoustic innovation featured in the Concept 50 is geared towards designing the quietest cabinet possible. Unaffected by internal and external resonances, these speakers deliver focused stereo imaging, accurate audio and an extended holographic soundstage to emulate a live performance in the home.
Boasting a higher sensitivity for enhanced dynamics, this floor stander thrills with its sheer musicality and uncannily realistic soundstage.
Designed as an integral part of the mechanical structure of the cabinet, both the 5-inch mid/bass and 0.9-inch tweeter drivers are new, ground-up designs specifically for the Concept 30, 50 and 90 loudspeakers. The drive units are fixed to a remarkably stiff 3mm aluminum baffle plate before it is fitted to the cabinet - this gives the correct acoustic seal, dampening vibrations and minimizing structural coupling.