Q Acoustics - Concept 30
- Q Acoustic
- Reduces higher frequency cabinet noise
- Internal bracing stiffens the cabinet to minimize lower frequency vibrations
- Isolation suspension base eradicates unwanted external and internal vibrations
- Driver assembly is mounted to the front aluminum baffle by pre-tensioned studs
- Ground-up mid/bass and tweeter driver design for increased power handling
- Dimensions: 284 x 180 x 319 mm (W × H × D)
No artificial coloring
Every element of acoustic innovation featured in the Concept 30 is geared towards designing the quietest cabinet possible. Unaffected by internal and external resonances, these speakers deliver focused stereo imaging, accurate audio and an extended holographic soundstage to emulate a live performance in the home.
All our anti-resonance innovations allow the state-of-the-art complement of drivers free to get on with the job of delivering the most realistic, most involving sound ever heard at this price-point.
Designed as an integral part of the mechanical structure of the cabinet, both the 5-inch mid/bass and 0.9-inch tweeter drivers are new, ground-up designs specifically for the Concept 30, 50 and 90 loudspeakers. The drive units are fixed to a remarkably stiff 3mm aluminium baffle plate before it is fitted to the cabinet - this gives the correct acoustic seal, dampening vibrations and minimising structural coupling.