Q Acoustics - Concept 300 Bookshelf Speaker
- Q Acoustic
- Forms an inherently stable tripod
- Eliminates unwanted energy and reduces distortion
- Redefines the relationship between speaker and stand
- Comprise a structure of load bearing solid stainless steel bars
- Prevents vibrations moving through the bottom of the speaker
- Dimensions: 355 x 200 x 400 mm (W × H × D)
Since its founding in 2006, Q Acoustics has built an unrivalled reputation for designing, engineering and manufacturing innovative, high-performance and class-leading loudspeakers at every price-point. This ongoing and concerted demonstration of excellence has all led to Concept 300.
The brief for Concept 300 is simple, yet staggeringly ambitious. Build on the runaway success of the floor standing Concept 500 and deliver a stand mounting alternative that’s at once more affordable, of utterly uncompromised performance and of stylish, understated elegance.
There follows a brief explanation of just how Q Acoustics has made this happen and, by extension, why Concept 300 represents the state of the loudspeaker art in the 21st century.