Q Acoustics - 3030i Bookshelf Speaker
- Q Acoustic
- Featuring a 165mm (6.5 inches) mid/bass driver
- Features magnetic grilles and an attractive chrome finish
- Retains the elegant, compact appearance of a stand mount speaker
- 3030i has bass extension and control superior to that of any nominal rival
- 3030i is designed to deliver bassy, hard-hitting yet beautifully poised sound
- Dimensions: 200 x 325 x 329 mm (W × H × D)
3030i bookshelf speaker is the latest addition to the Award-winning Q Acoustics 3000i speaker range. It’s designed to deliver the biggest, most commanding sound ever achieved by a speaker of this type and price. Featuring a 165mm (6.5 inches) mid/bass driver developed from the powerful 3050i floor stander, along with an optimized motor, 3030i has bass extension and control superior to that of any nominal rival. Factor in the same tweeter and mounting as used in the 3050i floor standing speakers, and 3030i redefines the scale and fidelity available from such a competitively priced stand mounted speakers.
The 3030i slots into the range between the 3020i bookshelf speaker and 3050i floor stander. While retaining the elegant, compact appearance of a stand mount speaker, it derives its woofer design from the much larger and more powerful 3050i floor standing model.
You can see the size comparison of 3000i Stand mount speaker range; 3030i – 3020i and 3010i Bookshelf Speakers.