Q Acoustics - 3010i Compact Bookshelf Speaker
- Q Acoustic
- Slim-line & versatile design
- 25% increased cabinet volume
- Fits seamlessly into your chosen listening room
- P2P™ bracing – helps keep the enclosure extra quiet
- Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround
- Dimensions: 253 x 150 x 251 mm (W × H × D)
Our revolutionary 3010i speakers are compact, but deliver nothing short of exceptional sound quality. They can fill a room with open, immersive sound with their 4-inch precision drivers and feature Point-to-Point™ (P2P) bracing, which supports the parts of the enclosures that need to be stiffened.
Open Soundstage From Slim-Line Speaker
The focus of any great loudspeaker is to produce an open, ‘being there’ sound and the Q 3010i speakers deliver just that despite their compact size. Boasting room-filling sound with its 100mm (4 in) and 22mm (0.9 in) precision drivers, focusing on power-to-size ratio, the crossover has been revised to take advantage of a larger cabinet volume to enhance sensitivity and bass extension. The Q 3010i speakers can be shelf-mounted on compliant, pre-fitted rubber feet or stand-mounted or wall-mounted on optional, dedicated stands and brackets.