Parasound - JC 2 BP
- Home theater bypass enables seamless blending into a digital surround system
- Shielding prevents noise from power supplies & control circuits
- Separate output jacks for simultaneous normal & non-inverting polarity
- Remote handset also controls Parasound Halo T 3 Tuner
- 2 6' (2m) trigger wires included
- Premium detachable heavy gauge IEC AC cord
- Independent balanced/unbalanced select for the L & R channel
Your new Parasound Halo JC 2 preamplifier represents the pinnacle of analog audio technology. The JC 2 was originally conceived by Parasound president, Richard Schram, as a companion for the famed Halo JC 1 mono power amplifier. In the spirit of the JC 1, Parasound commissioned John Curl and CTC builders to design a two channel preamplifier without compromise. It uses the highest quality parts and achieves a higher level of sonic and measured performance than any preamplifier we’ve made since Parasound was founded in 1981. We’re proud to offer you this exceptional audio component, knowing that it will bring you many years of enjoyment and dependability.
Keeping Records for Future Reference
Record the serial number located on the back panel or bottom side of your JC 2 in the space below. Also note your Parasound Dealer’s name and telephone number. Your purchase receipt/ bill of sale is required to determine if your JC 2 is eligible for Parasound warranty service. We recommend that you make an extra copy of your original purchase receipt/bill of sale and store it inside the JC 2’s carton.