Nordost - Norse 2 Bi-Wire Jumpers
- Nordost - Made in the USA
- Set of 4 Jumpers
- Micro-Mono-Filament design
- Standard configuration is spade (6.5mm) to banana
- Banana to banana and spade to spade is available
- Dramatically improves speaker performance when replacing the metal strips provided by most speaker companies.
- Audio Two is an authorized Online Nordost retailer in Canada
After paying so much time and attention to the integrity of your sound system, why degrade its performance by neglecting the last few inches of crucial cabling. Nordost’s Norse 2 Bi-Wire Jumpers are the perfect solution for achieving exceptional sound by replacing the standard, bent metal plates and generic wires supplied with most bi-wire loudspeakers.
The Norse 2 jumper uses a silver-plated, solid core OFC conductor which is wrapped in a precise spiral of Micro Mono-Filament before being covered in an outer layer of FEP insulation and cut at a specific, mechanically tuned length. This dedicated design provides a straight-line, low-loss jumper that ensures optimum results. The difference that a well-engineered jumper makes in sound quality is astonishing, and these improvements are magnified that much more when maintaining the same core cable technology throughout.