Nordost - Standard Q Source DC Cable - LEMO to LEMO
- Nordost - Made in the USA
- Available with several termination options
- Conductors are protected by a braided shield
- Uses 2 x 18 AWG, silver-plated, solid core OFC conductors
- Perfect upgrade to enhance DC-powered audio components
- Utilizes Nordost’s Micro Mono-Filament technology to increase signal speeds
- Audio Two is an authorized Online Nordost retailer in Canada
When Nordost first released its QSOURCE Linear Power Supply, an innovative solution designed to optimize the performance of DC-powered audio components, its complementary QSOURCE DC Cable was released simultaneously. This DC power cord makes the connection between the QSOURCE and DC-run audio components, completing the transmission chain and delivering them stable, clean power. While using the QSOURCE to power audio components such as switches, routers, servers, phono stages, DACs, and NAS drives already makes a substantial sonic improvement to sound systems, there is one final upgrade that will even further elevate the performance of DC-powered components: The Premium QSOURCE DC Cable.
Nordost has always maintained that power cords are the most important cables, and most common choke-point, in high-end audio systems. The music enjoyed from your hi-fi system is little more than the transfer of raw electricity to components which, in turn, reproduce sound. In order to incrementally improve upon this musical reproduction, Nordost offers a wide range of AC power cords. However, AC power is not the only current that demands attention.