NAD - M23 Stereo Power Amplifier
- NAD - Designed in Canada
- HybridDigital Purifi Eigentakt™ amplifier technology
- Continuous Power Output: 2x200W into 8 ohms; 2x380W into 4 ohms
- Dynamic Power Output: 2x260W into 8 ohms; 2x520W into 4 ohms
- Bridged Power Output: 700W mono continuous into 8 ohms
- In bridged mode, can be combined with the NAD M33 BluOS Streaming Amplifier to create a 2x700W system
- Virtually unmeasurable noise, harmonic distortion, intermodulation distortion
- Wide, flat frequency response into any loudspeaker load
- Balanced (XLR) and single-ended (RCA) auto-sensing inputs
- Three-position adjustable gain control
- 12V trigger input
The M23 employs Eigentakt™ class-D amplifier modules manufactured by NAD under license from Denmark’s Purifi Audio. Purifi’s load-invariant design provides wide, flat frequency response, even into challenging loudspeaker loads. Noise, harmonic distortion, and IM distortion are virtually unmeasurable at all frequencies and output levels. Another benefit of the Eigentakt™ design is extremely low output impedance and correspondingly high damping factor, for iron-clad control of the loudspeaker output. NAD combines the Eigentakt™ design with our own sophisticated switched-mode power supply, which can provide additional reserves of current when needed. Amazingly powerful and transparent, the M23 can deliver 2x260W of peak power into 8 ohms and 2x520W into 4 ohms.
The ideal amplifier will achieve vanishingly low distortion, ultra-high damping factor, and rock-solid stability with any loudspeaker loud. There are many amplifiers that perform well in one or two of these areas, but fall short in others. Thanks to Purifi’s highly efficient Eigentakt™ design and NAD’s proven switch-mode power supplies, the M23 excels in all three areas – without the excess weight and cost of the old-fashioned linear power supplies and class-AB output stages used with traditional amplifiers. Eigentakt™ outperforms previous class-D implementations by a significant margin, delivering transparent, detailed sound with expansive soundstaging and holographic imaging, at all listening levels and with all types of program material – even during complex musical passages.
Flexible and Powerful
Equipped with single-ended RCA and balanced XLR auto-sensing inputs, three-position gain-control switch, and 12V trigger input, the NAD Masters M23 HybridDgital Stereo Power Amplifier can easily be integrated into a high-performance separates system. Two M23 amplifiers operating in bridged mode can be paired together, each delivering 700W of continuous power into 8 ohms. The M23 amplifier can also be paired with NAD’s award-winning Masters M33 BluOS Streaming Amplifier. With the two Eigentakt™ amplifiers operating in bridged mode, the M33/M23 combination will deliver a staggeringly powerful 700Wpc continuous output.