NAD - M10 V2 BluOS Streaming Amplifier - Masters Series
- NAD - Designed in Canada
- BluOS Streaming Amplifier
- HDMI eARC,USB Type A inputs
- Wireless surround sound option using BluOS and a Bluesound Powernode
- Continuous Power: 100W into 8/4 Ohms
- Dynamic Power: 160W into 8 Ohms 300W into 4 Ohms
- 32-bit/384kHz ESS Sabre DAC - with MQA decoding
- Dirac Live Room Correction
- 7″ IPS colour LCD touchscreen
- BluOS multi-room compatible
- AirPlay 2 integration, with support for Siri Voice Assistant
- Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant voice control skills
- Roon Ready, Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect
- Two-way aptX HD Bluetooth
- NFC Bluetooth pairing for compatible smart devices
- Stereo line analogue and coaxial/optical digital inputs
- Preamp output, two independent subwoofer outputs with updated gain algorithms
- Wide variety of premium music services supported in BluOS app
- MQA decoding and rendering
- Infrared remote control handset included
Combining a sophisticated music streamer and powerful 100-watt-per-channel amplifier in one super-stylish component, the NAD M10 V2 BluOS Streaming Amplifier is made for the way people listen to music today. The M10 V2 is based on the acclaimed BluOS multi-room music platform, which has integrated support for dozens of streaming services. You can queue up any music you want using the intuitive BluOS app, and hear it in glorious high fidelity through your favourite loudspeakers. The M10 V2 improves on its award-winning predecessor by adding a remote control, updated gain algorithms, and an easy upgrade path to Dolby Digital surround sound.
Just Add (More) Speakers
Like the original M10, the M10 V2 exemplifies the “Just Add Speakers” revolution in hi-fi. But it takes that revolution a giant step further. Along with audiophile-grade speaker terminals, it has two independent subwoofer jacks, whose output settings are adjustable from the BluOS app. The M10 V2 adds Dolby Digital surround-sound decoding. Home-theatre fans can configure a pair of BluOS surround-enabled wireless speakers or amplifiers to play the surround channels, while the main speakers handle the front channels, so that the M10 V2 serves as the hub of a 4.1- or 4.2-channel Dolby Digital surround setup. The M10 V2 transmits the rear channels wirelessly, with very low latency, so you don’t have to run wires around your room to connect the surround speakers.
There are many ways to operate the M10 V2. Use the BluOS app on a smartphone, tablet, or computer to cue up music from your favourite streaming service, or music stored on USB and network drives. Choose some songs from the Spotify or Tidal app on your computer or smart device, then shift playback to the M10 V2. Stream music to the M10 V2 from an iPhone, iPad, or iTunes library via AirPlay 2. Select music by voice using the Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, or Google Assistant voice protocol. The M10 V2 is Roon Ready, so you can stream music from a Roon Core server.
With its compact form factor and elegant minimalist design, the M10 V2 will blend beautifully into any living space—not just visually, but sonically as well. Like the original M10, the M10 V2 has built-in Dirac Live Room Correction. Using the supplied calibrated microphone and intuitive Dirac app, you can correct peaks and dips caused by your room’s acoustics, up to 500Hz (a full-bandwidth version is available through Dirac). That way, you hear movie soundtracks and music as they were meant to be heard, free of anomalies caused by the listening environment. The M10 V2 can store up to five Dirac profiles for different listening positions, surround setups, or room conditions—for example whether the drapes are open or closed.