NAD - CI 8-120 DSP Multi-Channel Amplifier
- NAD - Designed in Canada
- 8 Channels X 120 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Bridgeable to 4 Channels X 200 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Renowned NAD sonic signature
- 1U Rack Height- saves valuable rack space
- Platform accessed through IP control
- Custom web app manages DSP calibration, IP control and more
- Effectively handles long cable runs and difficult speaker loads
- Dual global Inputs/Outputs
- 5W Standby Mode, 3W Network Standby
- 12V Trigger In; IR In/Out
- Auto Sense Turn-on
- Universal AC Power Supply
The CI 8-120 DSP delivers a conservative 8 x 120 watts per channel @ 8 ohm and is bridgeable to 4 x 200 watts per channel @ 8 ohm. The hybrid digital amplifier platform delivers stable and efficient power with high current capability all in a slim 1U rack space.
Our eight-channel powerhouse promises NAD’s legendary performance with reliability and stability with lots of installer-friendly features. The NAD CI 8-120 is an advanced amplifier targeted squarely at high performance distributed audio systems. Delivering a conservative 8 x 120 watts per channel @ 8 ohm, it is also bridgeable to 4 x 200 watts per channel @ 8 ohm. IHF Dynamic Power in bridged mode is 4 x 350 watts per channel @ 4 ohm. To put it simply, the CI 8-120 will drive most anything you need in your multi-room audio system.
The hybrid digital amplifier platform delivers stable and efficient power with high current capability, all in a slim 1U rack space. To make this level of performance possible, the CI 8-120 DSP uses a customized version of the proven Hypex UcD output stage. This allows for massive power with extremely low distortion and noise in the audible range. Every detail of this design has been carefully executed to wring out every last drop of performance. Designed to deal with the demands of the CI world, it was made to handle long cable runs and difficult speaker loads.