McIntosh - RS250 Wireless Loudspeaker System
- McIntosh made in the USA
- Easily add streaming music to any room
- Built-in casting: Spotify Connect, TIDAL Connect, Apple AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, Chromecast, Roon Ready
- Control playback directly from your favorite compatible streaming apps - no dedicated control app needed
- 650 Watts of total power
- New, quick responding LED digital meters
- See also the Grateful Dead Limited Edition version
The RS250 Wireless Loudspeaker System is our most advanced and most powerful home audio wireless speaker system. Similar to the mono RS150 Wireless Loudspeaker, the stereo RS250 is a stand-alone, complete wireless speaker solution.
Created with streaming music in mind, the RS250 includes virtually everything you need to enjoy music streamed from your handheld devices, online music services, or a local computer. And in a case of old meets new, a turntable can be easily connected via the dedicated phono input for listening to your vinyl collection. You can even connect it to your TV for better sound performance when watching your favorite shows, movies, or sports.
The RS250 offers a sizeable 650 Watts of total power that is delivered to two 4" x 6" woofers, four 2" midranges, and two 3/4" tweeters. The midranges and tweeters are front firing, while the woofers are down firing with the sound emanating from under the main chassis just above the base plate