IsoAcoustics - Isopuck Mini - Set of 8
- IsoAcoustics - Designed in Canada
- Small, compact design, each one can support 6lbs each. Use 3 or 4 per component
- Upper flange “suction cup” design adheres to the underside of the cabinet making the upper isolator live with the speaker, while the lower isolator anchors to the supporting surface
- Low-profile design makes the ISO-PUCK series the ideal solution on speakers, stands, turntables, mix consoles
- Decouple amplifiers from the floor or stage which results in remarkable sound clarity and openness with tighter bass and greater detail
- Dimensions: 1.7″ x 0.9″ (44x24mm)
Guitar & Bass Amps
IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK series provide improved isolation and performance for guitar and bass amplifiers. For home, studio or stage the ISO-PUCK series decouple amplifiers from the floor or stage which results in remarkable sound clarity and openness with tighter bass and greater detail. Discover improved isolation with greater punch and clarity when practicing at home, or tracking in the studio. Musicians often struggle to maintain “their sound” as they move from one “boomy” stage to the next. ISO-PUCK series of isolators provide a consistent isolation support to preserve your sound in any situation and are great for amps, cabinets, stage monitors subwoofers and more.
Studio & Stage
IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK’s can be used in a variety of ways to improve isolation and performance in the studio and on stage. Improving sound clarity or solving problems, the ISO-PUCK’s have a wide variety of uses.