IsoAcoustics - GAIA II
- Made from a high quality stainless steel construction
- Provides improved sound clarity
- Come with thread adaptors for the 3 most common thread sizes
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT: 121lbs (55kg) per set of 4
- DIMENSIONS: 2” x 1.7” (51mm x 43mm)
GAIA II is designed for floor standing speakers and subwoofers weighing up to 121 lbs (55Kg). Finished in an elegant machined dark chrome metal housing, the GAIA II incorporates IsoAcoustics’ patented design principles to deliver extraordinary acoustic results. GAIA II provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations to maintain alignment with the listening position. Internal reflections from the hard-supporting surface are attenuated resulting in greater sound clarity and openness.
The sound stage blossoms to open up a three-dimensional image of natural, spatial sound.
Designed for floor standing speakers weighing up to 121 lbs or 55kg, the GAIA II will provide more openness and clarity, while reducing structural borne noise.