IsoAcoustics - GAIA I
- Made from a high quality stainless steel construction
- Provides improved sound clarity
- Come with thread adaptors for the 3 most common thread sizes
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT: 220lbs (100kg) per set of 4
- DIMENSIONS: 2.5” x 1.9” (62mm x 49mm)
GAIA I isolators provide improved sound clarity and openness for floor standing speakers and subwoofers weighing 220 lbs (100KG) or less.
GAIA I isolators are finished with a machined stainless steel housing with an elegant dark chrome finish. Incorporating IsoAcoustics patented design principles, the GAIA I provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations to maintain alignment with the listening position. Internal reflections from the hard-supporting surface are attenuated resulting in greater sound clarity and openness. The GAIA I will reveal clarity and openness from your speakers like you’ve never heard.
The sound stage blossoms to open up a three-dimensional image of natural, spatial sound.