Ifi - iSilencer 3.0+
- Further reduces radiated EMI
- Improved input and output filtering
- Removes electrical noise, both EMI and RFI
- Music will seem clearer, warmer, and more transparent
- Decreases noise in a similar way to noise-cancelling headphones
- Filtering capacitance has been increased 10-fold
- Dimensions: 50mm (I) x 20mm (w) x 9mm (h)
- Warranty period - 12 months
- User Manual
Enjoy the ‘new’ silence.
Connecting audio gear via USB can have pros and cons. While capable of passing hi-res data at max resolution and allowing bit-perfect transfer, USB was not created specifically for audio.
It carries both power and data. It is susceptible to electrical noise, for example, from the computer’s power supply. This has a negative effect on sound quality.
Fear not! At iFi, we first banished these gremlins with the iSilencer3.0 and now, we’re making silence sound even better with the iSilencer+.
Plug. Play. Pop free.
Electrical noise on USB causes errors, data loss and poor signal integrity. You will hear these as distortion – pops, clicks and delays.
The iSilencer+ solves all of this quickly and easily. It plugs directly into the USB port of your computer as a link between your computer and your DAC.
It will remove electrical noise, both EMI and RFI, at source. Your music will seem clearer, warmer, and more transparent with improved bass.
As well as plugging the iSilencer+ into the active USB port between the computer and DAC, it can also be plugged into unused USB ports too. This will further reduce radiated EMI.
Each time the number of units (and therefore the number ANC II circuits) is doubled, noise reduction capability also doubles.