Innuos - Statement
- Music Server & Streamer
- New linear power supply architecture
- 10mm CNC-machined aluminium chassis
- 8 Independent Linear PSU rails
- 8GB RAM with 4GB In-Memory playback
- EMI-optimised motherboard exclusively designed for Innuos
- New Generation Quad-core Intel CPU
- Custom-designed Ethernet and USB Reclockers with 3bpp OCXO clocks
- Asymmetrical isolation feet
- Server Dimensions: 420mm x 352mm x 88mm.
- Power Dimensions: 420mm x 352mm x 102mm (W x D x H)
Partnering once again with Dr. Sean Jacobs, a new power supply architecture was designed exclusively for the Statement. The power supply is distributed between two enclosures, with one enclosure containing the AC/DC conversion stage and the other containing the regulation stage together with the server components.
The advantage is clear: regulated “clean” power traverses a very short path, soldered point to point, with the least impedance and exposure to EMI. This is superior in efficiency compared to a traditional architecture where a separate power supply is used – regulated “clean” power needs to go through more obstacles of internal cabling, output connectors, cable, input connectors and more internal cable before it reaches its destination.
Each critical component of the server receives its own dedicated power supply from one of the 8 independent power rails, further preventing component cross-contamination. Of particular note is the use of a dedicated power supply for each of the Ethernet and USB high-precision OCXO clocks, ensuring these clocks work at their best.
The motherboard has been fully EMI-optimised to our own exclusive design by, removing any unnecessary, noise-generating components capable of compromising audio. A fully-customised BIOS ensures the hardware works at its lowest noise without impairing performance. Further EMI treatment is then applied to the motherboard so that EMI is absorbed rather than reflected to other components.