Innuos - ZENith Mk3
- New Custom Motherboard with reduced EMI
- Dual Ethernet Ports for LAN and Streamer with dedicated isolation transformers
- Innovative Triple-Linear Power Supply with ultra-low noise regulators and premium Mundorf Capacitors
- 8GB RAM with 4GB In-Memory playback
- Asymmetrical isolation feet inspired by the ZENith SE
- Ultra-low Noise USB Audio Output
- SSD Storage with newly improved vibration and EMI treatment
- New Generation Quad-core Intel CPU
- Dimensions: 420mm x 340mm x 83mm (W x D x H)
Triple-Linear Power Supply
Inspired from the high-end power supply engineering of the SE, the ZENith Mk3 benefits from new premium Mundorf capacitors with ultra-low noise regulators and a medical-grade mains filter to provide even greater audio clarity.
Our own custom-made Innuos motherboard is completely reworked for optimised audio performance. Sources of EMI have been removed and internal clocks optimised, resulting in a “blacker” music background and enhanced realism.
Ultra-low Noise Streamer Output
Dual-ethernet ports with isolation transformers provide an ultra-low noise network connection for your streamer, removing noise from the path and improving sound quality on all network audio.
Anti-vibration and EMI Treatment
New asymmetrical isolation feet derived from our ZENith SE plus added treatment to the chassis help to combat harmful vibration that affect a clean audio signal, with even greater treatment now applied to the SSD.