Innuos - Pulsar
- Innuos - Pulsar - Made in Portugal
- Innuos Sense App for organizing all of you music, streaming or stored
- Power Isolation: Three independent linear power rails ensure clean power to main board, USB Reclocker, and SSD, enhancing audio fidelity.
- Roon Endpoint mode
- Enhanced Sound Quality: Pulsar elevates your music experience with active rectification, premium capacitors, and a 300VA toroidal transformer for clear, detailed sound.
- Exquisite Craftsmanship: Encased in high-grade aluminum with a choice of Silver or Black finish, Pulsar combines elegance with top-tier performance.
- Advanced Components: Features a custom ARC6 power supply module, PhoenixUSB Lite Reclocker, and single-level cell SSD for optimized sound delivery.
- Streaming Flexibility: Operates in Standalone or Endpoint mode, allowing seamless integration with streaming services, NAS, and music servers.
- High-Resolution Output: Supports PCM up to 32bit/768kHz and up to DSD512 via USB, providing exceptional audio reproduction.
- MQA Core Decoding: Supports MQA Core Software Decoding for accurate playback of MQA audio files and streams.
Beneath its sleek exterior, the PULSAR is packing a custom ARC6 module (Active Rectification with six Capacitors) with active rectification, over 130000 µF of Mundorf capacitors followed by a large inductor and a massive 300VA audio-grade toroidal transformer with an epoxy-filled center for dampening vibration, and magnetic screening with coated SYN-SHIELD copper tape between windings and wrapped in black Mylar Tape.
PULSAR features an optimized USB output to take sound quality to the PULSE line’s highest level by incorporating a PhoenixUSB Lite Reclocker. The reclocker is powered by a custom CX Regulator Module.
The SSD hosting the innuOS Operating System in PULSAR is also upgraded to a SLC (Single-Level Cell) module, as opposed to the more common TLC (Triple-Level Cell) for the best durability and lower operating power noise.
Just as with the PULSE, asymmetrical feet are installed on PULSAR to support the player while also being strategically placed to help dampen vibration from the sound system during playback. It’s the little details like this, combined with larger ones like the power supply and integrated PhoenixUSB Lite reclocker that make for unforgettable playback.
PULSAR comes in your choice of Silver or Black, but the finish of the chassis and fascia in either color is breathtakingly beautiful yet understated.
Best In Class Streaming:
Whether you’re streaming from an existing music server, NAS or streaming service, PULSAR will deliver you a large, deep soundstage with incredible instrument separation and true-to-life sound textures that bring emotion to your listening experience.
Each PULSAR series Network Music Player has two modes – these modes give you the flexibility to configure your network music player to work the way you want it to. Your music, played your way.
• In Standalone mode, you can use the Innuos Sense app to play streaming services, Internet Radio and music stored on a NAS, to a multitude of audio systems.
• In Endpoint Mode, PULSAR connects to a main music server, be it an Innuos Music Server, HQ Player or any server running Logitech Media Server Or ROON endpoint. The PULSAR will then show as a zone on the respective music server app and you can use your preferred app to browse and play music through the PULSAR.