Innuos - PhoenixUSB
- USB chip regenerating the signal contains no switching regulators
- Two independent Statement-level linear power supplies
- Connected via a board track
- No precision is lost within cables and connectors
- Applied 3 main design approaches
- Dimensions: 215mm x 342mm x 87mm (W x D x H)
The PhoenixUSB Reclocker takes the USB signal from any source and completely regenerates it to an extremely high-precision signal to feed into your DAC, allowing it to perform at its best.
The PhoenixUSB offers in one unit the equivalent of 3 separate components: A USB regenerator, a linear power supply and an external master clock with its own linear power supply.