Innuos - PhoenixNET
- Audiophile-grade Network Switch
- Designed from the ground up for network audio
- Design is focused on 4 areas: Noise, Clock, Power and Vibration
- Minimise Network Switch Noise
- Increase Clocking Precision and Stability
- Provide Pristine Power to the Components
- Minimise Vibration on Components
Dimensions: 215mm x 342mm x 87mm (W x D x H)
Typical IT network switches/routers are designed with the sole purpose of taking data from A to B with a noise floor and precision that is "enough" for the rate of transmission. This is fine for data networks but when sensitive components such as DACs and Pre-Amplifiers are involved, it will have an audible impact on sound quality.
- Simpler 100mbps network switch chip results in lower operating noise floor compared to Gigabit
- Network switch chip with no internal switching regulators. All 3 independent voltages supplied by internal Statement-grade linear power supply with independent ultra-low noise regulation.
- Massive individual Network Isolation Transformers to further isolate from noise coming from router or connected devices
- Just the right amount of Individually shielded, high quality ethernet ports soldered directly to the board with no ethernet activity lights as blinking LEDs introduce considerable electrical noise.
- EMI absorption at the right places so that interference produced can be captured before influencing other components.