Ifi - Groundhog+
- Puts an end to never-ending buzz
- Has a variety of adapters
- Works with every device on the market
- Shields your system from interference and drains away the noise
- Now works with our AC iPurifier for a dual attack on noisy power
- Will rid your system of electromagnetic or radio-frequency interference
- Total Length: 116mm
- User Manual
The ‘touch’ test
When you touch your device, does the hum/buzz noise decrease? When you let go, does it increase again?
If so, this is likely to be caused by a missing earth/ground connection. This connection normally shields your system from such interference and drains away the noise. In this instance, you need the Groundhog+.
If, when you touch it, the hum or buzz does NOT decrease, then this means you have a ground loop caused by multiple earths. The most effective solution for this is our iDefender3.0.
No more Groundhog days…
The Groundhog+ puts an end to never-ending buzz and hum by earthing your audio system and adding resolution, bass and musicality to your music.
The Groundhog+ has a variety of adapters and works with every device on the market:
RCA base cable – for any audio system with an unused RCA socket.
USB converter – for computer audio systems.
Spade converter – for power supplies with a DC barrel connector.
3.5mm Y-converter – for portable devices with an unused 3.5mm connection.