Ifi - iEMatch
- Small but mighty iEMatch works with smartphones, DAPs, computers and in-flight travel systems.
- A perfect little travel kit – great music and the chance to enjoy a power nap.
- A top tip – take it with you when you fly – no more painful soundtracks to inflight movies. It works wonders.
- Ultra (-24dB)& High-Gain(-12dB) sensitivity adjustment
- TRRS-Balanced® for Single-Ended and Balanced operation
- 6N silver/copper matrix wiring with FINAL 6063-T5 aluminium-magnesium alloy shell
- Gold-plated printed circuit board with audiophile components (eg MELF resistors)
- Gold-plated 3.5mm male/female connectors
- Input Impedance: > 16 Ohm
- Output Impedance: < 2.5 Ohms (High-Sensitivity) < 1 Ohms (Ultra-Sensitivity)
- Compatible Headphone impedance: 16 Ohm to 600 Ohm rated impedance
- 12.5 Ohm minimum impedance
- Total Length : 116mm
The perfect match
Do you find that your headphones/IEMs often have a background hiss from your source? Or do you listen really loudly to try and get the full ‘quality’ of the music?
If so, then we have your perfect match – the iEMatch.
This original 3.5mm version is perfect for ALL headphones/IEMS using a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Simply connect the iEMatch between them and your source for reduced background noise and hiss.
Some headphones are more sensitive than others so the iEMatch has both High and Ultra sensitivity settings to boost your sound. Choose which best suits your headphone.
Get back your lost Bits
It also provides a more open and transparent dynamic range and increases the usable volume range.
This means you can increase the digital volume and get back the resolution you lose by listening at less than full volume.
Rediscover the lost high-pitched note of the E-string or the low rumble of the bass drum.