Ifi - iEMatch+
- MinZ™ cable construction is a custom helix design. It is minimized in both capacitance and inductance
- Provides intrinsic shielding and protects the cable from RFI and EMI noise.
- Ensures the cleanest possible transfer medium
- Input Impedance > 16 Ohm
- Output Impedance < 2.5 Ohms (High-Sensitivity)
- < 1 Ohms (Ultra-Sensitivity)
- Weight 12.8 g (0.45 oz)
- Total Length 116 mm (4.6")
- Warranty period 12 months
The all-new iEMatch+
Give yourself and your music a break. No more noise from background source hiss and no more listening at ridiculously high volume so you get the ‘most’ out of your music.
Use iEMatch+. It works with all 3.5mm balanced devices. Switch between single-ended or balanced operation to suit your needs.
It gives you
- better sound
- increased dynamic range
- reduced background hiss
- clearer vocals
The perfect match
Just connect between your headphones/iEMs and the output of your smartphone, DAP (digital audio player) or music source to simply and instantly improve playback.
Regains 16.24 Bit audio resolution
12.24dB noise reduction
0% frequency loss
Adjust the desired volume ‘on-the-go’ to ensure a safe, comfortable listening level whilst enjoying lower background noise and maximum dynamics.
The iEMatch+ gives you two sensitivity settings:
- High – for high sensitivity headphones (reduces gain by 12dB)
- Ultra – for ultra sensitivity headphones (reduces gain by 24dB)
We suggest trying both to see which listening level works best with your headphones and your listening preferences.