Pro-Ject - Debut Carbon (DC)
- Pro-ject USA
- 8.6” carbon tonearm
- Increased platter size with more weight
- Precision belt drive with synchronous motor
- New DC power supply with ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability.
- New TPE motor suspension
- Felt mat
- Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge
- 7 high-gloss colours
- Dust cover included
- Dimensions: 415 x 118 x 320mm (WxHxD) lid closed
- Product Manual & More product information
The Turntable Classic!
Carbon tonearm with 2M Red and DC power supply
The first Debut turntable, introduced in the late 1990s, was a revolution for the hi-fi industry. The new Debut Carbon DC was designed to set new standards in this category for the coming decade!
The most obvious improvement is the inclusion of a Carbon tube for the tonearm, which increases stiffness and decreases unwanted resonance. Together with other improvements like an increase in platter size and weight to realize even smoother rotation, the overall sound quality is greatly improved. The approved belt drive design offers a low noise AC motor with effective motor decoupling (utilising TPE-damping) and ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like the Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability without unwanted vibration. The included Phono RCA cable, Connect it E, is a high-quality semi-balanced interconnect cable with gold-plated RCA connectors that guarantees the perfect connection.