Chord Co - C-line Analogue RCA (1 Meter)
- Chord Company - Designing and hand building in England since 1985
- Uses the same signal enhancing direct gold-plating process that we use on our Chord VEE3 RCA plugs
- ARAY conductor geometry, multi-strand oxygen free copper signal and return conductors
- High density overwrapped foil shielding, reduces signal loss caused by high frequency interference
- Unique RCA plug gold-plating process improves signal transfer across audio frequencies
- Over moulded plug surround provides high reliability connection
- Designed to work with all line level components, CD players, streaming devices, DVD players, home theatre amplifiers, tuners, phono stages and pre to power amplifier connections
- Can also be used with RCA equipped turntables
- Available in 0.5m, 1m, 2m and 3m lengths
An original Chord Company design, built specially for us. We wanted a high performance cable at an affordable price that still adheres to our exacting standards. A consistent What Hi-Fi? Awards-winner 2015-2021, so it looks like we succeeded!
The ARAY conductor geometry was developed from the Tuned ARAY conductor configuration first used on our then flagship Chord Sarum cable range. The over-moulded RCA plug uses the same signal enhancing direct gold-plating process that we use on our Chord VEE3 RCA plugs.
The most important reason for developing this cable comes down to just how affordable good quality digital players and turntables have got. We needed a cable to match that performance. Producing genuinely high-performance cables that carry a musical signal with a real sense of coherence is a big challenge and we are justifiably proud of our award winning C-line interconnects.