Bluesound -Node X 10th
- Bluesound - Designed in Canada
- Connect to any existing stereo amplifier, AV receiver, or powered audio system.
- Powered by a state of the art Quad-Core 1.8GHz ARM® Cortex™ A53 processor and a premium ESS Sabre HiFi DAC.
- State of the art headphone amplifier features THX’s Achromatic Audio Amplifier (THX AAA™) technology and a full-sized 1/4” (6.35mm) jack for no-compromise headphone listening
- HDMI eARC connectivity, digital, optical and analog input/output options, with wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs.
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library.
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth aptX™ HD Bluetooth ensures music playback without interruption.
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Top panel touch controls with presets.
- IR input and remote learning capability – Control it with the included Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller.
- Connect with the BluVoice skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.
To celebrate 10 years of #LivingHiFi, the NODE X offers a new take on the iconic NODE with a silver finish, premium ESS Sabre DAC, and dedicated THX headphone amplifier. Enhance your existing HiFi setup or powered speakers with this modern addition. With a few taps on the BluOS Controller app, available for iOS, Android, Mac, and PC, you can explore near unlimited collections of music, from hundreds of internet radio stations to dozens of streaming services and your own digital music library.